Sunday, January 17, 2010

Parting Thoughts from Colorado


Because of my love for crepes, Jack now comes in out of the cold and requests "a crepe and a hot drink." What a snob. I created a monster.

Yes, I did go on this trip, but I took most of the pictures. Jack was gracious one night at dinner to offer to take my picture by the roaring fire. I guess all I can say is boys will be boys. See earlier post mentioning Jack's fondness for cute blondes.


I'm pretty sure I hated every educational stop we took on family trips growing up, but here we are at a Pony Express station in Guthenborg, Neb. We were sad that the Kool-Aid museum was closed when we drove by. Next road trip...


Jack shows off his snowboarding skills with "Ripperoo" at Keystone after fondue dinner on the mountain.

No comments: